What good is it to have a business if it doesn't
bring you pleasure and joy? Rather than being consumed by your
business, design it to actually be a source of joy!
A Novel Concept!
Imagine the possibilities . . . you may never need
an alarm clock to wake you up in the morning again! EVER!
and the Influence by Design Method really
work. I'll share with you a tiny peak into the method.
Clients! This is a critical component to all businesses and is often one of the most
challenging. Play with these questions to see if you can design a bit of influence and joy into your process
to attract clients.
Describe the elements in your process to attract
- What are the elements in your process that are
easy for you?
- What is it about these elements that makes them
easy for you?
- How did you learn to do these things?
- When are you most successful
clients doing these things?
- What are the elements in your process that are hard for
you? Do you lack know-how?
- What is it about these elements that make them hard for
you? Do you have the support you need?
- How did you learn to do these things? Is
this even necessary?
- When are you most successful in atracting clients doing these
things? Insight comes from objectivity.
Play To Your Strengths!
What you do well -- Perfect your skill and watch how stronger you become!
What you don't do well (yet) -- Learn to do better!
What you don't like doing --
Do differently to accomplish the same results.
Play To Your
This type of thinking is part of the Influence by Design Method. How many ideas spark for you just looking at these
questions? I hope you are sparking like a firecracker!
is about designing your world so that it
Curious? (of course you
Email me »